VILLA SARCHí, Whole Bean Coffee, Medium Roast, 3 KG,
¢25755.00 | $USD 40.88
Roasted - Packaged Coffee | code: 0014
- Variety: Villa Sarchí: Harvested between 1270 - 1650 m.a.s.l.
- Mill Process: Honey (Red Honey): More than 50% of honey is kept in the grain at the mill process. In order to achieve that the sweet components in the mucilage will be transferred to the bean in the dry process and will be caramelized at the roasting process and improve the balance of the flavors in the cup.
- Taste Profile: It is a complex coffee with exotic flavors. It shows a fruity aroma, a citric acidity similar than ripe orange; Flavors to dry seeds like walnut or roasted almonds. It has a creamy texture body and provides a smooth and a smooth and lasting after-taste.
- Roast levels: Medium Roast and Moderately Dark Roast. Medium Roast produces sweet notes similar to dried seeds and citrus flavors. Moderately dark toast produces more caramelized flavors and a more creamy body.
- Presentations (Ground or Whole Bean): 340 grams - 2 kilograms - 3 kilograms
Add to cart
2016 All Rights Reserved Café Brumas del Zurquí