GEISHA, Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 250 grams
¢15000.00 | $USD 25.21
Roasted - Packaged Coffee | code: 0007
Add to cart
- Variety: Geisha: Harvested at more than 1500 m.a.s.l.
- Process: Honey (Honey): More than 50% of the honey is conserved in theMill process, so that the sugars present in the mucilage are transferred to the bean in the dry process and will be caramelized in the Roasting process and improve the balance of flavors in the cup.
- Flavor: It is a very fine and aromatic coffee with extremely exotic flavors. In cup shows a floral aroma like jasmine, an acidity similar to white fruits like the green grape or the melon; Flavors like the fruit cocktail. It has a light and delicate textured body; With an after-taste balanced, short and round.
- Roast: It is offered in Medium Roast. The medium roast highlights the floral aromas, the sweet notes and the citrus flavors of the variety.
- Presentations (Ground or Whole Bean): 250 grams0 gramos
2016 All Rights Reserved Café Brumas del Zurquí