VILLA SARCHí, Whole Bean Coffee, Medium Roast, 2 KG
¢17000.00 | $USD 28.57
Roasted - Packaged Coffee | code: 0005
Add to cart
- Variety Villa Sarchí: Harvested between 1270 - 1650 m.a.s.l.
- Mill Process: Honey (Red Honey): More than 75% of honey is conserved in the mill process. In order to achieve that the sugars present in the mucilage are transferred to the bean in the dry process and will be caramelized in the roasting process and improve the balance of flavors in the cup.
- Flavor: It is a complex coffee in exotic flavors. In cup shows a fruity aroma, a citric acidity similar to mandarin, orange; Flavors to dry seeds like walnut, almond. It has a creamy texture body and provides an extended after-taste.
- Roast levels: Medium Roast and Moderately Dark Roast. Medium Roast produces sweet notes similar to dried seeds and citrus flavors. Moderately dark toast produces more caramelized flavors and a more creamy body.
- Presentations (Ground or Whole Bean): 340 grams - 2 kilograms - 3 kilograms
2016 All Rights Reserved Café Brumas del Zurquí